Thursday, October 4, 2012

Whaaaat?!?

Apparently my house is not the only thing I have been neglecting!  I can't believe I haven't posted A THING since July!  Poor Maesyn...I had posts of her sister almost every week....Well, here's to getting a few more out there so her blog posts won't look so sad when stacked up against her sisters...You feeling me Leanna?  Angela, you and Riley can brag about your stacks of first born pics later :)

Looks like the dust bunnies will just have to camp out for another week...or two...I have pictures to download and sort through.

So, to my family and friends who read this, I will be better!  Thank you for your patience and soon, very very soon I will begin work to bring you up to speed on our adventures we call daily life :) 

Love you all of you,

Em :)

No comments: